Small Shops and Freelancers: How to Cultivate and Nourish Fruitful Relationships
It’s not the big that eat the small; it’s the fast that eat the slow. Partnering with a small shop or freelancer can give your organization the flexibility and speed it needs to succeed, but it can be difficult to find skilled, dependable contractors. In this session, Steve Kessler of Denver DataMan and Andy Walters of Sailboat Media give away all their best secrets about how to cultivate and nourish fruitful relationships with small shops and freelancers.
Topics we'll cover:
- Who are we and why should you listen to us?
- Will Drupal work for me?
- Why small shops & freelancers?
- How do I find a small shop or freelancer?
- How should I qualify small shops & freelancers?
- What should the analysis, design, and development processes look like?
- How can I be the best client ever?